Terms and Conditions
§1 contract agreement
§2 right of withdrawal
- If the customer is a consumer, they have the opportunity to withdraw from the contract concluded with 3Dsupply within 30 days after receipt of the products without giving reasons. Withdrawal may be carried out in writing (e.g., via letter or e-mail) or by return of the products to 3Dsupply. The period of grace begins not earlier than the point at which the products are received together with a copy of these instructions in writing (e.g., by letter, fax or e-mail). For compliance with the period of withdrawal, the timely mailing of the withdrawal or return of the products shall suffice.
- Declaration of withdrawal or return of the goods shall be addressed to:
or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the cancellation process has been completed and has come into effect, the customer is under an obligation to return the products if they can be sent by parcel post. The customer must bear the cost of returning the products if the article supplied is in accordance with what was ordered, and if the price of the articles to be returned does not exceed EUR 40 or if, in the event of the price of the article being higher, at the time of cancellation the customer had not paid in full or made a contractually abrade payment by installments. In all other cases there is no charge for the return of the products.
- In the case of a withdrawal from the contract, the customer shall be obliged to pay compensation for the deterioration of the product following commencement of intended use of the product. The customer has the opportunity to avoid this, if the product is only examined for its applicability and suitability. As far as nothing different has been agreed to in the above, the customer shall also be liable for any deterioration or accidental destruction of the product.
- The right of withdrawal from the contract exists irrespective of any claims of the customer for warranty as far as the goods show flaws.